Corporate Massage by Turn 2 Massage
We offer long term agreements for regular chair massage at the office. Consider weekly, bi-weekly or monthly massage sessions for your employees.
Important information regarding your chair massage agreement
- Chair massage sessions will be in prearranged intervals. Intervals of 10 to 30 minutes per person. These intervals will be decided by the client at the time of inquiry.
- Be advised that there will be time needed between each massage for clean up and set up for the next client. For example if you are asking for 15 minute sessions, employees will receive approximately 12-13 minutes of hands on massage.
- The company shall provide a space large enough to accommodate the massage chair(s). Each chair requires approximately a 6 x 6 foot space.
- The therapist(s) will be available for the number of hours contracted. The therapist(s) will work on clients during those hours. It is up to the company to provide clients. The therapist will be paid for the hours contracted regardless of the number of clients worked on.
- Therapist(s) break(s) will be pre-determined.
- A service agreement will be signed by the company to confirm date and time of services, payment arrangements, number of therapists and all other pertinent information.
By setting up a long term corporate massage agreement, we are able to ensure availability for the day and time that works best for you.
Contact us today for your chair massage quote